Thursday, June 07, 2007

turn it up! bring tha noize!

I picked up some smart speakers for my iPod in Tesco of all places yesterday - JBL OnStage 2 - for less than £50 (50% off rrp). Good sound and they take up very little space on my desk. They have a mini jack connection too, so I've got the PC plugged into them as well. It might seem trivial, but since I switched to a 2 monitor setup at work last month, I've been bugged by all the sound coming from the right side of my desk. Now I've got stereo right in front of me. If I have to make a criticism, it would be that they only run on mains power. But since I bought them for my desk, I'm not going to complain. Now I'll shut my door and put on some Mogwai.

1 comment:

Tom said...

a terrific clip!

Not seen that before, though I have heard the track.

It's rather hard to imagine Coldplay's gorgeous Chris Martin coming out with something similar.